10.21.2011

1st Sunday

This was Porter's 1st Sunday out to church... and he did pretty good!

I really cannot believe that I am a Mother of THREE, and that my husband sits on the stand instead of with me and the kids. Although, the Bishop's Family (the Gagon's) sit with us and save us a seat every week. That definitely makes the thought of church much easier to swallow.

4 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

That is SO tough getting three ready by yourself. You go girl!!! They look cute and happy. Mine are usually writhing around on the floor screaming.

Jessica Garthe said...

Boy do I know the feeling. But the blessings of having a husband in the bishopric far out weigh the sacrifice of sitting through sacrament with out them. You'll do great! You are an AWESOME mom!!!

Unknown said...

i can't even imagine! But I know you'll do great and receive the blessings for it! :)

Leanna said...

You are amazing Heidi! Of course you can do church with three...every time you get frustrated just think of your parents with 8. They are truly amazing too!