7.05.2011

Summer time fun...

I'm not exactly sure what kind of fun is left in store for my poor children this summer. I am now 32.5 weeks pregnant. I really do not want to leave the house in this heat. We have plenty to do around here, but I am going to be a bit selfish and limit our time outdoors. So here are some of the things we have done so far, and hope to be able to do a bit more before this little boy comes at the end of August.
Went to some splash parks
Went to The Beach Club Pool with some friends
Our fun summer of 2011!

1 comment:

Tera said...

I can totally relate with being pregnant in the summer. It is so hard to feel torn between wanting to give your kids a great summer but also feeling so overheated and overtired. You guys have already done so much so I think you should go easy on yourself. Down time is really good for kids too. I am having to learn that concept myself too!