6.24.2011

Happy Birthday to Our Daphne Jill


This girl cracks us up everyday! As you can see she has the cheesiest smile EVER!!
We are so happy that she is ours, and ours forever.
She is talking sooo much, and we love it.

We ended up going to Target and letting her pick out a barbie. Jackson helped her pick out the mermaid barbie :). And we got her, her own giant cupcake to enjoy on her birthday.
Sadly we didn't really get to celebrate at all. Matt was working late, and it was the day before we left for California, so I was going crazy trying to get everyone's bags packed, and all that we needed for our 18 hour drive to California. Good thing it was her 2nd birthday and not one that she will really remember.

Love you my LuLu
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

HAha Jackson cracks me up! And I can't believe she's so big! I am going on a 5000 mile trip in one week and it makes me want to throw up thinking about it...I'm glad you made it alive.

Cherie said...

Super cute! Happy birthday! Glad you were able to go and spend time in Cali with family, I'm sure she'll remember that!

Leanna said...

we love that little Daphne girl!