4.15.2011

Birthday Boy!

a little video of Jackson finding his birthday balloons




Jackson is now 4 years old.

We then were able to have Jackson pick 2 friends to take to the movies and see Rio. He LOVED his birthday.

This boy is so stinkin cute!

Happy Birthday My Jackson Boy!!

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

HIs outfit is adorable! It gets a more fun to dress boys as they get older and have more options. (Then they keep getting older and don't like the same clothes you do.)

Cute names. You're a good baby namer. Clayton was on my list every time. I would have picked it hands down, but Spence could quite settle on it. We came really, really close with Grayden. He was nearly a Clayton.

Son since I can't have it...that's my vote.

Anna Winn and Family said...

That pic of Jackson with the balloons is frame worthy! seriously it's awesome. And I"m so excited that you are having a boy! That's so awesome!! Jackson was soooo much nicer on his clothes than Emmett was.

Unknown said...

What an adorable, sweet, handsome, big boy! Happy Birthday to you, Jackson! And CONGRATS on another boy!

Sundbergs said...

Happy birthday Jackson! Congrats on another little boy, I am sure he is going to be cute.