12.07.2010

t h a n k s g i v i n g

We had one fabulous Thanksgiving this year! Our friends that adopted us this year were the Lewis Family! and can I just say that they are some amazing cooks! If we did our own more than half the things on the table would have been out of a box. But the Lewis' took good care of us! We brought the ham, and a yummy jello that my mom makes every year, some corn and a cute little treat to start us off with the kids... chocolate pilgrim hats (made from cookies & rolos)




But my goodness, the Lewis' definitely went above and beyond! What they prepared...
  • THEE most moist turkey I have ever had!
  • mashed potatoes
  • delicious homemade stuffing (cornbread stuffing to be exact)
  • homemade rolls (one of my favorites from the entire meal!)



Then a break to go see the adorable movie Tangled!

  • Chocolate cream pie
  • Banana Cream Pie
  • Apple Pie

Can I just say that I wish the Lewis' invited us to all holiday meals!

1 comment:

Carolyn Baggett said...

I liked the pilgrim hats made out of cookies and rolos. What a great idea!! I'm so glad you have great friends to get together with for the holidays!