12.20.2010

Christmas Outfits


I love finding new church outfits for the kids each year for Christmas.
I love the search to find the coordinating outfits.
{For the most part they are coordinating}
I remember having a new outfit for Christmas growing up.
I have to keep the tradition, right?
And these are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Darling outfitts...and the kiddos wearing them are adorable as well.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Julia Holmes said...

I love their outfits! I recognize that skirt! I almost got it haha. So fun! They are sooo cute!

Leanna said...

so so darling! you are cutest mommy my heidi! i tried calling monday before we flew out...but my phone was already turned off. what is your skype name? we will be skyping family and would love to skype my heidi too. merry christmas my heidi!

Ashley said...

Those are precious outfits. I love Daphne's shoes.

Carissa said...

They are so cute. I can't believe our babies are going to start Primary tomorrow. Good luck to the poor teacher who gets Sasha.