11.01.2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween FromMy cutest kidsTHE BEE& THE BUZZ We had a great 2 day celebration. We did a ward Trunk or Treat on Saturday at a family Barn in our ward. The best turn out for our ward yet! Jackson got enough candy, but we decided to take Jackson out on Sunday as well {I know my Mom is probably disappointed}. Then some chicken tortilla soup at the Mouritsen's, and some cupcake decorating {along with a peanut scare for Jackson}. The kids {Jackson} had a blast, and Daphne is a bit under the weather, so she didn't stay for long. But it was a
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

You make your momma smile!!

Julia Holmes said...

They are sooo cute!!! I love their costumes! Miss you

Katie Jean said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

such beautiful little bubbas!!

Marci said...

Very cute! My nephew was a bee too! I think your kids are adorable!

Noel said...

Not to repeat myself, but Daphney's little bee costume is just too stylish! Buzz is a stud. Don't you just love the ages of your kids right now?!!