My Etsy Shop is now open...
It is still under construction, but ready for purchases!! Not all my items are up just yet, but I will give you a preview of what I have. I heard it was better if you post an item a day. So, for as many items I have to sell, I will be posting daily!
Go visit 'dear daphne'

6 comments:
Heidi you are so talented! I hope things go well on Etsy. Your items are cuter and cuter every time I see more!
Opening an etsy shop is such a big deal. Great job. Cute colors. Congrats. I hope it goes well for you.
Girl you already know I think you are amazingly talented! Such adorable items and i can't wait to see more!
YAY!! great job!!!
love the name!
So cute! I just wish I had a little girl to put them on. (Haley's a little too old, I think.)
adorable!! I need a little girl! im gonna check out your shop! have you gotten any sales yet? that is so awesome!
Post a Comment