6.26.2010

Sea World!!

While we were in California we also were able to spend a day at Sea World and had a blast! {other than the time I had to throw up in the trash can}. It was Dad, Randi and Skyler, and me and the kids! Mom was supposed to come, but woke up a few times in the night, and had the flu. NOT fun. The first show we went to was the Shamu show, and were not close enough to get splashed, but still were entertained. Jackson had been talking about going to Sea World for about 2 months before we even left for California. Some of the shows have changed, but thats what you have to expect when you haven't been since you were in Jr. High. Jackson will still talk about it every once in a while, and I am so glad we went!



6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Yay...now I can see how your day went! Wishin' I was there!

Sundbergs said...

Sorry to hear about getting sick at sea world. I bet the kids had a great time. Looks like a great family reunion

taradon said...

Such fun! The pictures make me want to take my kids to Sea World.

Noel said...

FUN! I love Sea World with kids. I'm glad you survived... I heard that flu bug was nasty. What a trooper you are!

Julia Holmes said...

I wish we could have come. Looks like it was a ton of fun. Yeah we all got sick in our house. You're right, nasty is a good word for that flu. Glad we get to see you guys soon! I'm sorry we didn't get to see more of you when you were here.

Elise said...

Looks so fun! And really great pictures--nice and clear and colorful!