4.16.2010

another celebration...

Happy Birthday Cake!Jordan, Breana & Kennedy Holmes!
the boys kicking dirt... what boys do best. Happy Gramma with her Jackson
the cute grand-daughters in matching outfits.
my good friend Jenn and her boy Braydon Since we were in California around the Holmes side of the family, we decided to do a little party for Jackson at the church ball field just below my parents building. There was plenty of room for the kids to run {mostly Jackson, Luke & Cooper}. They loved it! And thanks to all that came to celebrate with us.
Jackson is 3!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Jackson boy!

7 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He is growing up and looking so cute! How fun to be able to celebrate his birthday with family!! Happy Birthday J!

Leanna said...

so fun to use the ballpark! jackson must have loved it! so glad you had so much in california! miss you!

Jenn said...

ugh! nasty picture of me! lol :)It was so windy and cold! I am glad we got to visit with you for awhile since I never can catch you at church on Sundays! I love spending time with the Holmes, so fun! your kids are so cute too! Happy Birthday Jackson!

Tera said...

Love, love, love the matching outfits on the granddaughters. Looks like a great time. I miss California.

Cara said...

So glad you all had such a great time in California. Like Tera, I miss California, too. So jealous of you all!!

Whitney said...

Looks like a fun party Jackson! It was so fun seeing you guys. You all look great, and the kids are ADORABLE!!!

Sundbergs said...

Too funny. You were in Cali while I was in Colorasdo hope you had fun. We had a blast.