3.20.2010

Birthday...28th!

We had a great day together as a family! We started with breakfast at our favorite place, The Pepper Pod. Then went onto Target for some shopping {new shoes & a vacuum!}. Came home and planned the rest of the afternoon. We then went sledding with the Osbourn Family {Jackson's first time ever!}, then back to their house for some pizza, and ice cream & cake. The adults played "ticket to ride" and had a fun afternoon. We really had a great day! Thank you to all that called, or sent messages to me. It really made my day so special.
and here is a video of Jackson & Kody Osbourn sledding down the hill! It was really fun to watch Matt try to stop 2 little boys from going into a frozen creek.

13 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday...my you are getting old! j/k

The Loveridge Family said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!!! What a fun day! Sledding looked like a blast!! We hope your day was great!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How fun!!! Happy Birthday- I'm glad you had a great day.....did you get a dyson?!

Tera said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great way to spend the day!

Leanna said...

Happy Birthday my Heidi! I'm so glad it was such a special day! I miss you so much! I hope we get to see you soon! Love you!

Cara said...

So glad you had a happy birthday. Looks like sledding is a lot of fun. Someday I need to try it myself!

Sundbergs said...

Sounds like a great birthday. Happy birthday Heidi Ho. You are the best we love you xoxoxo

The Yorgason Family said...

Oh I miss you guys!! Looks like you had a Lot of fun!! Sorry I'm late, but Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like it was Wonderful and I hope it was! Can't wait to see you all again! :0)

taradon said...

Glad you had such a great day! We've thought about going to the Pepper Pod several times, but were never really sure what it was, how good it was, etc. Now that I hear it's one of your favorites, we'll really have to give it a try!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Great pics and sounds like a great day!

Erin said...

you guys are always doing fun things together and I love that. Happy birthday to you and who doesnt love target on their birthday?

Heather E. said...

I had to watch the video a couple of times.....I was laughing at you laughing!!! Matt catching the boys was pretty funny!!! Thanks for the laugh....glad you had a good bday!

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Look like you had lots of fun!