Jackson & Dad
Look at that face!!
One of my favorites of Daphne
We have started a new tradition and have been having lunch with Matt at his work Friday afternoons. Matt really loves this, I think because he gets to show off his adorable kids...
AND WHO WOULDN'T?!?!?
They really are just too cute!

8 comments:
I would have lunch with your kids...they are just that cute!
Hahaha, that picture of Daphne is classic.
how fun! I love her cute little outfit too!
LOVE it! that's such a good idea plus Matt can see the kids more!
What a fun thing to do! My husband brings the kids to have lunch with me occasionally and I love it. It's some great family time - and a good way to show of adorable kids. :)
I think that's a great tradition to have lunch on Fridays! And that picture of Daphne made me smile. What a silly girl!
Mooooommmmm! You have that camera again??
and he wants to show off his beautiful wife too! i love Daphne's face in this picture. so funny! xoxo
Post a Comment