Yesterday was a Great Day! Matt and I were able to celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary. In these 4 years we have done a lot, and I know we have A LOT more to accomplish together in our future years together.
We then went on the Cabazon Outlet Mall on our way out to Palm Springs.
Got some shopping done, and then had a relaxing night with some Del Taco. I know so classy right?
Here's to another 4+ years with My Love!
Matt has been such a wonderful husband and is such an awesome Dad.
We started our day at the Redland's Temple where 4 years ago we were sealed together. It was such a beautiful day, and I have so many wonderful memories from that day forward.
We then went on the Cabazon Outlet Mall on our way out to Palm Springs.
Got some shopping done, and then had a relaxing night with some Del Taco. I know so classy right?Here's to another 4+ years with My Love!

4 comments:
I love the redlands temple, it is so pretty. Did you guys get to leave without any children? So lucky if you did!
So funny Heidi...we were coming home from the river yesterday and we stopped by the cabozon outlets too for my birthday. It was a mad house and terrible weather...so I'm not surprised we didn't see you.
Yay! Congrats! We'll have our 4th in about 6 months, and I'm really excited for it. Don't worry about being classy. We have seen a movie every year and here is our track record. 1) Pirates 3, 2) Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, 3) Terminator Salvation. Real romantic, huh?
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a very cute happy couple (and family)!
Post a Comment