Little D-light just went in for her 4 month check up today {however she will be 5 months old in 2 days}.
Here are the stats of our Daphne Jill
14 lbs 12 oz. {50%}
14 lbs 12 oz. {50%}
25.5 in. {75%}
and her pedi. says she is just perfect!
I love hearing that!
and look at her now... she is trying so hard to sit up!
LOVE HER!

7 comments:
Heidi she is just the cutest thing!
SO CUTE!!!!!!
She gets cuter and cuter with every picture I see!
She is perfect...but you already knew that! What a beautiful baby girl. And I have to say, I love it when people have baby girls and dress them like such. Isn't it so sad when you see people with little girls and they don't do their hair and put bows and flowers on them! I think if you have a girl you should definitely go all out, and you do!
She is totally cute, her and her brother def look like they are related.
Happy to have a healthy little girl! Congrats on the almost sitting! SOON!!!! She is super cute, I love the shirt!
My Heidi...that girl is so cute! I love it...I love her fingers and her toes...and her way fun shirt. I love the colors...and the flower. She is so beautiful...more so everyday!
Daphne is such a cutie Heidi! We need to get together when you are down here for Christmas!!
Post a Comment