6.21.2009

Happy Daddy Day


Happy Father's Day to my Dad, and Ken and to most importantly...

Matt!

Matt has been such a huge help with Jackson since I had Daphne. He really has come into his father duties. Don't get me wrong he has always been a great dad, but as of late, he has been AMAZING! Anytime he comes home and its still light outside he makes sure Jackson gets out of the house whether its for a short walk or a trip to the park. He is great with Jackson and teaching him the difference between right and wrong {something we are trying to teach him since he is 2}. He makes sure that I can get in my naps whenever I look worn out. He is so sweet with Daphne and has given her the nick-name of D-Light. He has a great sense of humor and can get any of us to laugh whenever things seem to be uptight {which has been happening more often than not lately}.

We LOVE you daddy!


Matt and Daphne {June '09}

Matt and Jackson {April '07}

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Cute picture of your little fam!! pictures of Dad and babes, look so very much alike!

Jana Howard said...

Heidi, you are such a sweetheart. I love all your blogs! Matt is a very lucky man to have you in his life!

danielnsoly said...

i love that nickname!

Marci said...

Happy Father's Day Matt! I can't believe that you have two kids! That's just crazy! What a wonderful family you have! ;)

Violet said...

happy Father's Day Matt!!!

I am planning on dressing up my girls Heidi. They always look cute in Daddy's cloths too :0)