8.12.2008

...MUSCLES...

My little muscle man!

This is a skill or {trick} Jackson perfected while in California!

Love this boy!

12 comments:

Emily said...

He is so cute! I loved it when Daylen would show his muscles to us at that age!

Heather E. said...

That is hillarious!!! Jackson is such the little man! I love it....he has changed since you've been gone. He's growing up! :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! sooo sooo cute! He is growing too fast! Love your new blog layout!

everyday katie said...

love it! love it! love it! And the new blog looks great.

Sheryl said...

Love the new look! Thanks for putting my boy up so Gramma can watch over and over! Miss you! Kisses to all!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!!! He is so big and cute! BTW - I am pregnant. Baby will be born the biginning of March. Good to hear from you. Audra

Emily said...

Such a cute little boy!

Lisa Webb said...

HA!!! I am laughing out load (guess this would be a good time to use the ever popular LOL!)
That is so adorable i can't stand it!

Erin said...

How cute! I love it!!!

Jeni said...

That's so darling!!! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Jess Edling said...

That is the most adorable thing EVER. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

HA!! Dont you love it?? He is so freakin cute.