matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
thats awesome that he already knows what an ipod is! and the pictures below from the hike are soo beautiful! looks like you guys had alot of fun!
How adorable!!! I love his expressions.
What brave parents! :) Man he is already more electronis savy then me! Too cute!
He looks like Matt..I wasn't sure who he looked like for awhile but wow!
Jackson's just rockin' out! You are getting him hooked early... too cute!
It really is a different generation isn't it. I do not even know how to work one of those things! HOW cute are these pictures!
the kids got style! xo
My boys love rockin' out to the ipod as well!
Is that a battery in his other hand? :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
thats awesome that he already knows what an ipod is! and the pictures below from the hike are soo beautiful! looks like you guys had alot of fun!
How adorable!!! I love his expressions.
What brave parents! :) Man he is already more electronis savy then me! Too cute!
He looks like Matt..I wasn't sure who he looked like for awhile but wow!
Jackson's just rockin' out! You are getting him hooked early... too cute!
It really is a different generation isn't it. I do not even know how to work one of those things! HOW cute are these pictures!
the kids got style! xo
My boys love rockin' out to the ipod as well!
Is that a battery in his other hand? :)
Post a Comment