5.23.2008

Picture tag...

Age at my next Birthday



Place I want to visit



My Favorite Thing


My Favorite Place



My Favorite Food



My Favorite Color



The Town I live In




Name of a Past Pet




Nickname I have Had




College Major




First Job




Goal I have for next year



Now I tag... MOM, Katie Eyre, Jenn Pedersen, & Gina Jackson

12 comments:

everyday katie said...

Love the stack of fabric! Is the place you want to visit Holland?

Cute.

Emily said...

I love getting to know you better! Great pictures, I love the old looking town!

Jenn said...

WAHOO! I love this picture tag! It is way too cute. Thanks for tagging, I will get on it! :)

Heidi said...

Katie... yes it is Holland. I have always loved flower gardens and TULIPS! My FAV!

Sheryl said...

That was fun...come see mine ;)

Mama Bear said...

What a fun post! You found such great pics for all of your answers!

We miss you out here in Cali! Maybe someday you guys will be able to move back so we can all play together more often!!

jeanine said...

That was fun! I'm glad everyone is playing along with this!

julie said...

totally in sync on the fav place... & love the nickname!

Lisa Webb said...

that was so cute, the ho made me laugh!

Jackson 3 said...

HEIDI HOOOO!!!!! I'll get right on that.....

Erin said...

Great pic finds. especially the fabric stacks. Very fun!

Anonymous said...

cutest tag i've seen . did you take the pictures or find them??