1.30.2008

New Moon...

If you haven't read the books don't watch! I love this, and can't wait to see the movies!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

I CANT WAIT EITHER!! ARE YOU DONE WITH THE 3RD BOOK YET?

Traci Elizabeth said...

Okay, so I havent read Eclipse yet...I just ordered it so I should have it by tomorrow. I am really excited about the movies. I think they did an excellent job casting for the male parts..I am not sold on the chick playing Bella. We will see!! I wish you lived close and we could all go see it together when it comes out!

Erin said...

AUGHHHHHHHH i havent scene the twilight trailor but OH MY GOODNESS i already need to see new moon. Do you know if eclipse will be a movie too?

Anonymous said...

thats cool how they put that together with clips from their other movies. Thats MY Jacob too, Steven Strait, I WISH he was really cast for the part. We'll see,,, can't wait for them to come out.

Jean Willard said...

Jacob is way sexier than Edward in this video. But I still love my Edward!

julie said...

You crack me up!! I saw one of these the other day & thought " who has that much time on their hands??" xo

Amanda said...

Hi Heidi, I'm great. It's great to here from you again. I still live in Idaho. Anyway, your son is gorgeous (and so is your husband). Anyway, my email is a_renfeldt@hotmail.com. Email me anytime

Elise said...

Never read the books, but I watched it anyway (rebel!) All I know is that song is the BOMB!

Emily said...

Okay...I totally love Bella for the part. And, Jacob is way cute for this role. Will he play Jacob? Edward was just okay. I love who they cast for Charlie too. I can't wait...do they have the trailer for Twlight?

Emily said...

I am so excited! I had no idea people made that!