12.20.2007

WE'RE GOING, GOING BACK, BACK, TO CALI, CALI!

Matt and I are on our way in a few short hours to be with all our family and friends in California for the wonderful holidays!

We will be spending the majority of our time with my side of the family. On Christmas Eve, we will be having a Holmes Christmas party and Gift exchange in the early afternoon. Then we will hop over to the Rugamas Family for a little Holiday gathering. That night we will then continue a wonderful tradtition with my parents reading the Christmas story from the Bible, then we all get new Christmas pajamas, and we do our immediate family gift exchange. Then Christmas morning we will be opening presents around 7:00 am ( I know what are we thinking right? But it wouldnt feel like Christmas if we didn't get up that early). Once we are done with that we will probably head over to open presents with Matt's family in Corona. Im sure we will get there before they even open presents... they are late risers! Then we have our Pitt family gift exchange and Linner (Lunch/ Dinner). We can't wait to see everyone!



We are so excited, and trying to get the house clean before leaving, and getting everyone packed along with Christmas presents as well! YIKES! So much to do, so little time! I'll be seeing you!

19 comments:

Heather E. said...

Hope you have a great Christmas!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a very Sunny Christmas! (haha :) )

Shannon said...

Gotta say I love the title of this blog. That is a song that every now and then just pops in my head. Have fun out here, enjoy the family.

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a GREAT WEEK! Nothing like a warm california Christmas!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Have a great Christmas. How nice to be out of the snow!!

Sundbergs said...

We are so excited to see you. Christmas with no snow. DOn't you love it.

Elise said...

Cutest blog! You need to tell me all of the blog secrets. . . like how to put cute designs and all of the fun extras that I don't know a about! I just have a boring template--so much potential! :) It was great to see you guys too! Jackson is adorable!

Elise said...

awesome! thanks for the blog tip!

Unknown said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am! I am having California withdrawls! I am loving the white Christmas that we got though!

Anonymous said...

his family lives in Broomfield, what about you

Anonymous said...

his family lives in Broomfield, what about you

Jessica said...

I am jealous you get to be home in Cali for Christmas. I wish I could go this year. Oh and have fun with the new engaged couple. I am so excited for them. I don't know about a Holmes marrying into my family though!!! Just kidding we are so happy.

Anonymous said...

awesome, well next time we head out that way, lets get together

jeanine said...

Heidi! Love your new template... please share your secret!

The Parkers said...

Heidi.. you blog is so cute. Will you share your blogging template secrets with me please?

Jenn said...

Heidi! I am sad that we didnt get to see you while you guys were down. I will have to wait until April now! Anyways, i am waiting for some pictures and updates!! :)

Elise said...

Love the message fridge. Just so you know. . . Club 33 was neat for the historical factor, but kind of overrated. So you really aren't missing out--just being honest! :)

julie said...

Love the surfing Santa!

Welch Family said...

Jackson is getting so big and so cute! We loved hanging out with you this past trip.

I like to use shabbyprincess.com for my backgrounds.