12.05.2007

~The Progress of Jackson's Room~

The Pink Room! We really didn't want Jackson to be "confused."
We're Painting Jackson's Room, good job DAD!
Still not done, but done painting! FINALLY!

12 comments:

Heather E. said...

Looks good....nice painting, a new skill for Matt?

Jenn said...

i have been waiting for you to post some pic!! his room is really cute! it must feel nice to finally be in your home.

julie said...

That looks great! We are back in the blogging world... we have been absent for some time! But we are posting on our new blog... it's free, which is always good. Can't wait to see you at Christmas, it's so soon! xo

everyday katie said...

yay! you're in!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

It looks so cute. I really love that color! How exciting to be making your house really yours!

Emily said...

That looks great! How fun to own your own home and get to decorate :)

Traci Elizabeth said...

How fun!! Looks great! Hey I have the same furniture for Olivia, where did you get canvas boxes you put in them? Did they come with it? I have had a hard time finding boxes that fit just right!! And, yeah! for Jackson crawling!

Shannon said...

Great green. I can't wait to see more!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Jackson on crawling. That is great when they finally get it. Nothing is off limits now though. So your house is so neat I am so excited for you. Jackson's room looks great. You guys are really making it your own. How fun.

Jeni said...

Such a fun room!!!!

jeanine said...

cute room!

Anonymous said...

bet you are thrilled to have walls to paint! I'm sure he'll love it!