12.06.2007

MY 15 FAVORITE THINGS... 2007

Can I first say that this feels like what Oprah does, her show "My Favorite Things 2007" I was tagged by Jenn and Emily... so here it goes...

1. One of my favorite things is... my new home! Matt and I talked about our goals that we wanted to accomplish in the first 5 years of marriage, and one of them was to own our own home. We feel so blessed to have accomplished this in the first 2 years.


2.My wonderful husband Matt... Like I said before, Matt and I have almost hit our 2nd year anniversary. And he has to be the most patient person ever. I do have my moments in life and Matt has always let me know that he loves and he tells me that he is so, so happy that we were married, and in the TEMPLE!!

3. Jackson my next favorite thing. He has brought so much joy into our lives, and he can put a smile on my face at any time of day!

4. The computer. I seriously cannot get enough of it. Any time that I have to myself I am on the computer blogging and posting what is going on with our family. and a good way for our family to see what we have been doing.

5.The camera.... I know I dont have a great one but I love it that I am able to capture the moments in life that are wonderfull and fun to look back at and smile.

6. Peach lemonade. I had this when I was in CA for Jackson's blessing, and went out to lunch with my Cousin Becki. We went out to this great place, and I discovered the greatness of Peach Lemonade. It was so tasty!

7. Twilight!! I have officially been engulfed in the book... I know its taken me a while to get into it, but i have a good excuse... moving! I really am not a reader, but I cant stop reading it, even if its only 3 or 4 pages at a time.

8. Chrsitmas season. Its truly the most wonderful time of the year. Especially since its when we get to see family since we are here in CO.

9. Bed time. Its really the best part of the day. Jackson is in bed & I finally get a minute to myself to just relax!

10. Direct TV!! Matt and I were done seeing fuss when we wanted to watch TV. So since we just got the house, we had to get Direct TV!!

11. The cell phone! Its the best thing ever! I cant leave the house without it!

12. My oven. I finally got my own kitchen and have gotten all new appliances, and am so happy with what I got.

13. MAC make-up. Its really expensive, but it really does last all day. I love it.

14. Date nights. Matt and I make sure we get out and have a night out of the house. Whether its to McDonalds for a soft serve ice cream cone or a concert! It really saves our sanity!

15.Chocolate milk. I know it sounds like I'm a little kid, but I recently started a diet and LOVE, LOVE the weight watchers chocolate milk! SO GOOD!

Now Heather E, Traci, Katie S., Jeanine, Jessica S., Lisa, and Chelsea B. Its your turn!

10 comments:

everyday katie said...

Those are always fun to read. i'll get to it at some point.

Carolyn Baggett said...

I'm sooooo happy you're a mom, and a good one at that!! you look so happy, i just love looking at the pics

Jenn said...

yummm that Peach Lemonade sounds sooo good! where did you guys go to try this?

Anonymous said...

cute idea & better than Oprah's because a lot of your favorite things money can't buy!

Emily said...

Thanks for doing it! I loved your list and you sure have a lot of blessings! I am so happy for you :)

Heather E. said...

Ho, Thanks for the tag! I like your white background better....I can now read the writing better! Loved your list!

Katherine said...

Hi Heidi!

I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Congratulations on your new home! It is so beautiful. I love Mac makeup, too. :) I'll be checking in on you!

Katherine

Hopefully we'll get to meet soon! ;)

Katherine said...

also, I love your playlist. AWESOME!

Sundbergs said...

Hey So where did you have peach lemonade? You are too cute.

Julia Holmes said...

Hey Heidi!! My sister Katherine told me that you posted a comment on her blog so here I am. Congratualtions on your new home!!! Jackson is sooo cute. Hey and I agree, Twilight is awesome-I have read all of the books and can't wait for the next one. Grant calls them romance novels. Anyway, we will see you in a week!!!