12.09.2007

THE 1ST SNOW AT OUR HOME!

8 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

that is so awesome! So pretty!

Emily said...

How fun to get snow!!

Jessica Garthe said...

Congrats on the House! I am so excited for you guys!

Mama Bear said...

I love snow! It makes everything seem so magical! I'm sure the first snow in your first home is probably so fun! Enjoy!!!

Jenn said...

i wish it would snow here!! snow is so BEAUTIFUL!

The Biggs Family said...

I want to move there so bad. Kara says she's getting a lot of snow too. Sorry about not answering you questions in my posts. I've been a little busy. Isn't that gate great! My father-n-law built it 30 years ago. It was in the shed so I got it out and used it. I told Landon that he has to start building them because everyone comments on them. So maybe next year we'll start selling them. It works wonder. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it.

Unknown said...

So awesome. I love the snow here too. In fact, I love all of the seasons. So glad you are loving it in your new house!

Anonymous said...

we just got our first batch of snow that stuck too! much nicer than RAIN in CA, huh!