7.05.2007

JULY 4TH!


Our little Firecracker!

Matt and I enjoying the 4th!

Brock and Conner Ellis

Leah Mosher and Jackson! He loves her!

The Shirley family had a pretty relaxing 4th! We were invited to friends in our ward for an early dinner before heading out to watch the fireworks. The weather was wonderful till about 15 minutes before the fireworks were supposed to start & the wind kicked up and Jackson wasn't very happy. He really just couldn't breath. So I had him under a blanket the entire fireworks show. Which was probably a good thing, he wouldn't have liked the loud noises anyway! But we all had a Fantastic Fourth and we hope you all did too!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

awww he is soooo CUTE!!

La Familia! said...

I can never get enough of you guys! You have the cutest little family! Next time your up in cali you've gotta visit us!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lane and Katie Eyre said...

We're glad that you had a fun fourth. Isn't it so fun celebrating all of these "firsts" with your little one! He's a cutie!