6.25.2007

Jackson's Sunday Best!


If you cannot tell... we love to show off our son! He just looked too cute this last Sunday & I had to take a few photos! Hope you like them too!

6 comments:

Mama Bear said...

So cute!! I love the sweater vest!!

julie said...

What a little doll! Heidi, I have to tell you how happy your sweet comment made me! All anyone tells you is horror stories, I'm sure you know. I really needed to hear something positive! Thank you so much for the encouragement! Check our blog thursday for some updates. Talk to you all soon. xoxo julie

Mama Bear said...

You are so nice...thanks for noticing! I am so happy that I was finally able to lose all the baby weight! Now I guess it's almost time to put some more baby weight on! Hopefully I'll be able to lose it all the next time around, too!! :) I wish you guys lived here...or at least could come and visit more often!! It would be so fun to get all the cousins together!

La Familia! said...

I just wannna Pinch his cheeks!!!!!! He's so darn cute!

Mama Bear said...

Okay, I love the little video playing on your site. How did you do that? so fun!!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

We love the pictures of Jackson! He is adorable.. and did we mention that we're glad you hopped on the "blog"wagon too? We can't wait to see little Jackson for real!
P.S. How did you get a little slide show?